Nigerian Navy Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates Full List for 2017 Pre-Screening |Check here.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment has been ongoing for some time now and in this article contains a guide on how you can check if your name has been shortlisted for the Nigerian Navy pre-screening 2017.
All candidates who have applied for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment can check if their names was published in the recent list of shortlisted candidates for the pre-screening exercise with the below guidelines.
How to Check for Shortlisted Nigerian Navy Recruitment Pre-screening 2017
- Log onto joinnigeriannavy.com/Account/Login
- Then click on your state of origin
Note: You should strictly follow the above instructions to check if you have been shortlisted on the portal, we also advice that you keep checking this page subsequently for updates.
WARNING: Do not listen to anybody or groups of persons who may claim to render assistance to candidates in helping them to be recruited. The Nigerian Navy strongly denounces this act and as such, you must be careful.
An Important Update for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment
All prospective candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will comprise of documents screening, medical screening and fitness test etc. Only prospective candidates who pass this screening exercise will be qualified to continue with the interview process and any candidate who fails at this stage of screening will be asked to go back home.
All prospective candidates must come with the following documents/credentials which were completed during registration:
- Certification by the Divisional Police Officer of candidate’s LGA.
- A Guarantor’s Form
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Certification by Chairman/Secretary of candidate’s LGA or senior military officer not below the rank of Commander or equivalent or Chief Superintendent of Police from candidate’s state of origin.
All prospective candidates will be required to present the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents during the screening exercise:
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Primary School Testimonial
- First School Leaving Certificate
- School Certificate Results of NECO/WAEC or higher qualifications where applicable
- Junior/Senior Secondary School Testimonial
All prospective candidates are expected to come along with the below listed items to facilitate their participation in the Exercise:
- Two pairs of white vest
- Two pairs of white shorts
- One pair of canvas shoes
- Writing materials
- Bed sheets and mosquito net
- Toiletries and cutleries