Nigerian Army Recruitment 2017/2018 Form is Out| How to Apply
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2017/2018 Form is Out| recruitment.army.mil.ng |Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal Hello readers, in this article I will be giving detailed information about the Army Recruitment (Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) in Nigeria and how to apply for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2017/2018. You may be asking questions like:
- Is the Nigerian Army Registration 2017 2018 Form out?
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2017/2018?
- How to Join Nigerian Army 2018?
- When will Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2017/2018 Be Out?
- When will Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2017 2018 be on sale?
- Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake Recruitment Form?
- Nigerian Army 77RRI Recruitment?
- Nigerian Army Form 2018/2019?
- Has Nigerian Army Start Recruitment?
- Nigerian Army RRI Form 2017/2018
- Nigerian Army 76 Regular Recruits Intake Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Army 76RRI Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Form 2018
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Form
The Nigerian Army Recruitment is currently ongoing and applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates of Nigerian Origin for the 2017/2018 Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women. Related: Nigeria Police Recruitment Form 2017/2018 is out| How to Apply Ok, let me tell you something brief about the Nigerian Armed Forces and the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The Nigerian Army was formerly known as the Royal West African Frontier Force until Its Independence in 1960. Related: Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018/2019 |How to Apply| Application Guide and Requirement
The Nigerian Army Recruitment 2017/2018 Requirements
- All prospective applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth
- All prospective applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in either WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB. Hence, one of the credits must be the English Language
- All prospective applicants who are tradesmen and women must also possess OND/Trade TC2/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
- All prospective candidates must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years
- All prospective applicants must be physical, psychologically and medically fit
- All prospective applicants must be free of any criminal conviction
- All prospective applicants must print out submitted form which will be presented at the exam screening center
- All male and female applicants must be 1.65 and 1.56 meters tall respectively
How to Apply for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2017 2018
- Log onto the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal here http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
- All applicants should ONLY apply once as multiple applications will be disqualified
- After the submission of online applications, applicants are advised to print out the completed application form which must include the following: Police Certification Form Guarantors Form Declaration and Certification by Parents/Guardian Form Local Government Area Certification Form
For more Information Kindly Visit https://www.narecruitment.org/ for registration details