Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018/2019 |How to Apply| Application Guide and Requirement
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018/2019 |How to Apply| Application Guide and Requirement
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018/2019 – NAF Airmen/Airwomen Application Guide and Requirement
NAF| Nigerian Airforce| Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018|How to Apply for Nigerian Airforce Airmen and Air Women recruitment exercise.
This article is written for all young men and women who aspire to join the Nigerian Airforce through the 2018/2019 Recruitment exercise.
You may be asking questions like –
- How to apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018/2019?
- When will Nigerian Airforce Recruitment form for 2018/2019 be out?
- When will Nigerian Airforce Recruitment portal for 2018/2019 be open?
- When will Nigerian Airforce massive Recruitment start?
- Is the 2018 NAF Recruitment form out?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Nigerian Airforce form online?
Every year the NAF Recruitment is conducted and the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment portal is www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng
The Online Registration started on January 14th and ended on 17th February for the year 2017. This makes it more likely that the 2018 Registrations might start at the same period.
The Application is free, so be aware of fraudsters and scammers!!
But up till now the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment form 2018/2019 is yet to be out, although I know rumors have been spreading that the NAF Recruitment form is out but I will still tell you that all those stories are FAKE as the word FAKE!!
Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2018 Required Document for Online Registration
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of age
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- WAEC/NABTEB/NECO/GCE Results
- Optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/RN
How to Apply and Register for the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Airforce Airmen/Airwomen massive recruitment 2018 form is not yet out online officially, DISREGARD any advert/post you come across. This page will be updated once the Application form is out.
- Nationality: All applicants must be of Nigerian origin.
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.68 meters or 5.5ft for males and 1.65m or 5.4ft for females.
- Age: All applicants must be between the ages of 17and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women by 31 December 2018. Those applying as drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years by 31 December 2018.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018/2019 Academic/Professional Qualification
- Non-Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess a minimum of 3 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE obtained not later than 6 years to this exercise. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
- Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess OND, NABTEB, RN/RM or City & Guild Certificate. Candidate with only Trade Test Certificate is required to also have a minimum of 3 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English. In addition, applicants applying as tradesmen/tradeswomen must possess ND (with a minimum of Lower Credit) or other relevant trade qualification from government-approved institutions. Note that applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher’s certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply.
- Attestation Forms: Applicant’s attestation form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above. Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, magistrates, and principals of government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. The signee’s passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers license or international passport must be attached. In addition, applicants are to bring with them a letter of attestation of good character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and final selection interview.
- Requirements: Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the form:
- Medical Records: ND Medical Records.
- Nursing: RN/RM
- Lab Technician: ND Medical Lab Science.
- X-Ray Technician: ND X-ray Technology.
- Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/Dental Therapy
- Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
- Environmental Technician: ND Environmental Technology.
- Biomed Technician: ND Biomed Technology.
- Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
- Statistics: ND Stats.
- Assistant Chaplain: ND Christian Religious Study.
- Assistant Imam: ND Arabic/Islamic Studies.
- Engineering Technicians: ND Mechanical Engr./Electrical Electronics Engr/Air Engineering Technology.
- Meteorologist: WMO Class III Meteorology Assistant Certificate.
- Domestic Electricians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Cert 1,2,3 Domestic Elect, Work.
- Building Technology: ND Building tech/QS/Land Surveying/Civil Engineering.
- Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Comm. Cert/Trade Test Cert in Videography/Photography.
- Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology Management.
- Library Assistants: ND/NCE Library Science.
- Music: ND Music. In addition, playing experience in any recognized Band will be an advantage.
- Driver/Mechanic: Trade Test and current driver’s license with practical experience.
- Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/Carpentry/Painting/SignWriting/Plumbing/Mason/domestic Electrician/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Computer Tech: ND/Computer Hardware Engr/Software Engr. Possession of recognized certifications will be an advantage.
- ND Physiotherapy
- ND Medical Supply
- ND Printing Technology
- PE/Sports: ND/NCE Physical Education, Certificate of participation/Medals in National and International sporting competitions will be an added advantage.
- Catering: ND in Catering Services.
- Education: NCE Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, Home Economics, Nigerian Languages, French, Business Management, Fine Art.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018 Qualifying Tests
Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2018 Qualifying Recruitment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
- Makurdi: Nigerian AirForce Base, Markudi.
- Ilorin: 303 MAG, Nigerian AirForce Ilorin.
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan AirForce Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
- Enugu: 113, Helicopter Combat Training Group Nigerian AirForce Enugu.
- Port Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group Nigerian AirForce Port Harcourt.
- Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian AirForce Benin.
- Kaduna: Nigerian AirForce Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
- Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
- Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian AirForce Maiduguri.
- Ipetu-Ijesha: Nigerian AirForce Institute of Safety, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- Yola: 103 Strike Group, Nigerian AirForce, Yola.
- Jos: 451 Nigerian AirForce Station, Jos.
- Bauchi: Nigerian AirForce Base Bauchi.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018 Additional Instructions
- Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by an officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- Photocopies of:
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
- Educational/Trade Certificates.
- Indigence certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any inquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
- On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
- Technical Support: For Technical Support, please call: 09064145533, 08043440802 or 08053440802 or Email:email@example.com
N/B: All phone lines are available between 8:30 AM and 5:30PMNOTE APPLICATION IS FREE.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Screening Venues
The Zonal Screening for the Nigerian AirForce 2018 recruitment exercise will commence at the following centers. Ensure to choose your nearest destination when undergoing registration.
- Nigerian AirForce Base, Makurdi
- 303 MAG Nigerian AirForce, Ilorin.
- Sam Ethnan AirForce Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
- 155 Nigerian AirForce Base, Enugu.
- 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian AirForce, Port-Harcourt.
- 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian AirForce Benin.
- Nigerian AirForce Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
- 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
- 105 Composite Group Nigerian AirForce Base, Maiduguri
- 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto
- 103 Strike Group, Nigerian AirForce, Yola
- 451 Nigerian AirForce Station, Jos
- 251 Nigerian AirForce Base, Bauchi
Only candidates who have received SMS are to report with the original of their credentials to the centers for screening