I am actually writing this post for the sake of all aspirants who have been sending emails concerning the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment for the year 2018.
In this article, you will see all necessary requirements as it concerns the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment, How to purchase the Recruitment Form and How to Apply for the NCS Recruitment 2018 2019.
The Nigeria Customs Service came into existence in 1891 with the sole aim of combating illegal smuggling activities into the country and also as a source of revenue collection otherwise known as Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) for the country. The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has the mission to provide services in ways that maximize efficiency and promote trade competitiveness wherein declarations are promptly processed.
The management of the Nigeria Customs Service wishes to make it known to the General public that Application is invited from suitably qualified candidates for FULL-TIME appointments to the following positions in the Nigeria Customs Service.
- The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND /HND/BSC/Applicants applying as man (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) and women (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
- SSCE/NECO/GCE/ND/HND/BSC or any relevant certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organizations
Disclaimer: The Nigerian Customs Service Has Not Started Recruiting For the Year, Always keep checking this page so as to know when the Recruitment starts
How to Apply for Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2018/2019|NCS Recruitment Requirement
- All interested and suitably qualified candidates should log in to the Nigerian Customs Service Portal at www.customs.gov.ng
- All prospective applicants must complete application form free of charge and print out the following documents:
Local Government Attestation Form
Parents/Guardian Consent form
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Position
General Duty – Category “A”
- SUPERINTENDENT CADRE: Nigeria Customs Service
Post: Assistant Superintendent of Customs Grade II – CONSOL 08
Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least Second Class Lower Division from a recognized University.
- INSPECTOR CADRE
Post: Inspector of Customs – CONSOL 07
Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic.
Assistant Inspector of Customs – CONSOL 06
National Diploma (ND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic
National Certificate of Education (NCE).
- ASSISTANT CADRE Post:
Customs Assistant II – CONSOL 04
Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASC/NECO) with Credits in not less than five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with credit in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings
Customs Assistant III – CONSOL 03
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Entry Qualifications:
- Suitably qualified candidates must SSCE/NECO certificates with credits in not less than four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Applicants must also have General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level and Credit in four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Applicants with any form disabilities should not apply
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit and also must not have a criminal record
Incoming Search Queries:
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Portal
- NCS Application form 2018/2019
- NCS Requirement
- Is the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Form Out?
- Where can I obtain the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment form
- I need Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment updates, etc.
- When will Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2017/2018
APPLICATION STARTING DATE: Online Registration for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2018 will start soon.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: All applications for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2018 closing date have not been announced.