First Bank Recruitment 2017
First Bank is one of Nigeria’s biggest Financial Institution by gross earnings and total assets. With more than 10 million customer accounts, Over 750 branches providing comprehensive range of corporate financial and retail services. First Bank has International presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank Ghana, FBN Bank Guinea, FBN Bank Gambia, FBN Bank Senegal, FBN Bank Sierra-Leone, FBN Bank DRC, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Abu Dhabi and Beijing.
First Bank is Recruiting for the below listed Position:
Job Title: Business Development Officer (China Desk)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Code: STR/ITBG/0143
Job: FBN GEN
Requisition ID: 1700000O
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Description of Job
- The interested candidate will be solely responsible for the growth of the Bank’s share of Chinese businesses by aggressively converting referrals from the China Representative Office, the Nigeria Business Units as well as the Anglophone subsidiaries.
Candidates Specific responsibilities will be:
- Provide banking services to Chinese companies based in Nigeria and other Anglophone subsidiaries, taking into consideration, the Chinese culture.
- Collate commercial information for Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, and Gambia as well as for Beijing Rep. Office.
- Provide advisory services to First Bank Nigerian and Anglophone Customers seeking to do business in China.
- Serve as link (transaction liaison) between Beijing Rep. Office and FBN Headquarters and other subsidiaries.
- Nationality: Chinese preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience with at least 2 years in business development in corporate business. Experience in Corporate Banking and/or Commercial Banking will be an advantage.
- A good First Degree in Economics/Finance/Accounting or any other discipline from a reputable school.
- Post graduate qualification/professional certification will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
Always Check Back for Date.
Apply from Here
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online